It's that time of year again... brussels sprouts season! While you can find these tasty green veggies year-round, they're in peak season in the winter. There are countless ways to enjoy brussels sprouts, but we have the best recipe for you! This Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts recipe with our sriracha salt is an easy and healthy side dish that pairs great with any main! From chicken to salmon, these roasted & toasted brussels with balsamic vinegar and goat cheese are the perfect addition to any meal.
Ingredients You'll Need
This recipe is a must-try for many reasons, but just one is how easy it is to make! With less than five ingredients, these brussels come together in a pinch.
- Brussels Sprouts: First thing's first, the brussels. You can find them at any local grocery store in the produce aisle. To prepare them, simply cut off the bottom and slice them in half. And don't toss any loose leaves, throw them into the mix!
- Sriracha Salt: What if we told you this was the only seasoning that you need for this recipe? Well, you best believe it because it's true! This spice from this flavor-packed seasoning pairs perfectly with the creamy goat cheese.
- Balsamic Vinegar: Balsamic vinegar and brussels sprouts go hand in hand. The acidity from the vinegar livens up the roasted veggies and compliments the sriracha salt and goat cheese.
- Olive Oil: Just a splash of olive oil goes a long way here!
- Goat Cheese: The tang from this creamy cheese is just the thing to finish off these roasted sprouts.
A Few Tips Before We Dive In...
- Avoid buying frozen brussels sprouts. Whether you cook them frozen or thaw them first, the end result is just not the same as using fresh produce. Also, try to stay away from already cut brussels. Fresh is best in this recipe!
- The more the merrier when it comes to the sriracha salt! If spice doesn't phase you, feel free to add more to this dish!
- Wondering if balsamic glaze will work in place of balsamic vinegar? You're in luck because the answer is YES! Just make sure to add another drizzle of olive oil as balsamic glaze is thicker than balsamic vinegar.
- While we could eat these sprouts by themselves all day long, roasted chicken or baked salmon compliment these roasted veggies nicely. You can also throw them in a salad or serve them alongside a veggie burger.
With only four ingredients and less than five steps, this recipe comes together in under 45 minutes! It's such an easy way to spice up your normal roasted vegetables. Not only will everyone be asking for this easy-to-make dish, but prepare yourself to have little leftovers!
If you like this recipe, let us know!
Air Fryer Brussel Sprouts
Side dish / appetizer
Wash the brussels sprouts, then cut off the end and cut in half
Add the brussels to a bowl with the balsamic vinegar, sriracha salt, and olive oil
Toss to distribute evenly, then add to an air fryer
Cook at 375F for 25 minutes, tossing halfway
Once cooked, top with crumbled goat cheese